End to End Software Testing Course
What is the aim of the course?
- This course is a
2-day workshop that presents an intensive, practical guide to
requirements-based software testing throughout the development
- It reflects the
most recent innovations and trends in software testing and
incorporates anecdotal examples from experienced testers actively
working in the field.
- It aims to
illustrate the potential scope of testing, and the control and
visibility that testing can (and should) provide during
- It stresses the
benefits of a structured, documented testing strategy that
provides for test involvement from the very beginning of a
It has a strong
focus on risk-based testing, and techniques for coping with the
quality vs schedule conflict.
- Attendees learn practical methods
for dealing with day-to-day testing tasks, through the use of
exercises and discussions.
What will participants learn?
- How to plan an efficient testing strategy
- How to manage the testing process
- How to write tests, perform tests and
manage test results
- Tips, traps, what works, what doesn’t
- Solutions to their current testing
How is the course material presented?
material is presented through the use of lectures, hands-on
exercises, and articles on a variety of software testing issues.
course notes contain a collection of checklists and worksheets
that testers can take away and use on their projects to help them
implement the tasks discussed during the course.
Who can benefit from the course?
- Anyone responsible for planning, managing
or conducting requirements-based software testing
- This includes software testers
and test managers, project managers,
developers and development managers
- It is suitable for all experience levels.
About the course
- $1395 per person
- 2 day workshop
- Small groups (max 12) for individual
- Available as an in-house course on your premises
Link to top